Sunday, November 24, 2013

T.I. & Grand Hustle Signs to Columbia Records

With the completion of T.I.’s 10-year contract with Atlantic Records, T.I. takes his talents and Grand Hustle label to Columbia Records under a new deal. 

His forthcoming album Trouble Man: He Who Wears The Crown will be released in the new year of 2014 under his new deal. Pharrell, Timberland and DJ Toomp will be featured on the album along with others. 

Read the full press release below: 

“We’re very excited to welcome T.I. to the Columbia family. With his massive US success and career history, we are going to make him an even bigger superstar on a global level.” – Rob Stringer, Chairman/CEO Columbia Records “I’m honored to be partners with such a successful, passionate and creative conglomerate like Columbia Records, who respects and supports the vision of their artist and partners. Nothing but love, respect & appreciation for Doug Morris, Rob Stringer and the entire staff. Also, a special thank you to my big bruh, Sk8board P, for always believing in me and also executive producing my upcoming project.”- T.I. “We’re excited to be in business with Columbia Records and it’s team of leadership. I’m now looking forward to spreading our music on a global level.”- Jason Geter, Grand Hustle Source

Stay tuned for more updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment