Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kanye West Kicks Woman Out of Concert for Heckling

If there was a trending topic award of 2013, Kanye West would be the winner, hands down! It seems as if each week it's something new.

According to sources, a fan in the audience at his show in San Antonio who was close to the stage felt the need to yell at Kanye to take off his Mason Martin Margiela mask. The woman yelled at Yeezy repeatedly before he motioned for security to remove her from the crowd. Fans who surrounded the woman yelled "F**k that b***h!" 

After she was removed from the crowd, Kanye yelled into the mic saying "Do I look like a motherfu-king comedian? Don’t fu-king heckle me. I’m Kanye motherfu-king West!...I am dead f**king serious.”

How embarrassing it this? 

I hope fans take notes from this. If you're not rocking with Ye keep your mouth closed! Watch the video of above to see how it all went down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment