Monday, July 1, 2013

Jeremih Hires Diddy As His Manager

The Chicago native is ready to take his career to the next level. In a recent interview with Rap-Up TV during the ASCAP Awards, Jeremih announced that Diddy is now managing him and will be executive producing his upcoming album Thumpy Johnson which is scheduled to release early 2014.

As of two months ago, P. Diddy and James Cruz actually took over my management, Jeremih said during the ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Awards."I’m out here doing a lot more work now."

Jeremih says it’s an honor to be able to work with Diddy. “It means a lot to me as an artist, as a writer. For Puff to acknowledge my talent and my gift, it’s a good thing.”

Jeremih also mentions that the album features appearances from French Montana, Busta Rhymes, Diddy and Lil Wayne who is featured on the lead single “All the Time.”


Congratulations to Jeremih on this wonderful power move. Diddy always brings out the best in his artist, and since Jeremih isn't a stranger to the industry; I’m very excited to see what the Bad Boy family has in store for him. 

Check out the full interview below.


No comments:

Post a Comment