Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Did Ma$e Call Out Diddy On Instagram?

Yesterday DJ Khaled released the track “I Feel Like Pac / I Feel Like Biggie” from his upcoming album Suffering From Success. The track features Meek Mill, Rick Ross, T.I., Swizz Beatz, and the original Bad Boy Diddy, who was the closet person to the late Notorious B.I.G.

 After the release of the track, Ma$e, another member of the orginal Bad Boy Records, posted a picture of Biggie on Instagram with the caption “Ni**as sold u out BIG. I hate the way your legacy has been watered down. I don’t have to be from BK. Let him rest. #respect”.

It seems as if Ma$e was sending an subliminal message to Diddy, or maybe he was a little upset and in his feelings about not being a part of the record but who knows.

Check out the link to Ma$e Instagram here and the track here below.

No comments:

Post a Comment