Friday, June 14, 2013

Future Covers June/July Issue of Source Magazine


Future who is preparing to release his sophomore album Future Hendrix later on this year is featured on the cover of the June/July 2013 issue of The Source magazine.
He has proved that he deserves his spot in the industry, from his single “Karate Chop” featuring Lil Wayne to featuring on Ace Hood’s “Bugatti,” to Rihanna’s “Love Song,” to featuring a verse on Rocko’s “U.O.E.N.O,”. Yup Future did that!
“I feel like I’m going to be here forever,” Future proclaims. “Even without me [here], my music is gonna live forever. I love making music, there’s nothing on this earth I’d rather do. Whether putting it out through myself or working with another artist, it’s an honor and privilege to be in the music industry and I’m taking full advantage of it” -

No comments:

Post a Comment