Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Retweet or DIE: Crazed J. Cole Fan Threatens to Kill His Sister



Yesterday, J. Cole released his sophomore LP Born Sinner that millions of fans were waiting for! However one fan took the release of his album too far. Yesterday, a crazed fan posted a picture of him aiming a gun at his younger sister threating to kill her if J. Cole doesn’t retweet him.
The rapper did what he was told, and later tweeted “Wildest s--- I ever seen on twitter.”
The FBI is currently investigating this case and so far no charges have been filed.
According to TMZ who spoke with the teen who stated, "I'd like to apologize to America for the photo and to put J. Cole in that position. It was all a joke." He also added, "It was an unloaded BB gun and my sister was in on it. I only tweeted it because I didn't expect a response. Mr. Cole please don't sue me. I want to formally apologize more to J. Cole and yeah my mom made me delete my twitter until I fixed it.” 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment