Sunday, September 29, 2013

Jeezy Announces New Album and Releases a New Single "In My Head"

Jeezy who recently dropped "Young" from his name, announces a new album and drops a new single "In My Head." The rapper briefly discusses his new maturity and changes he has made in his life and that he's ready to drop another project soon. 
"When I came in the game. I pretty much came with my hands behind my back," said Jeezy. "There was a lot of shit that I would've liked to talk about, or could have talked about, but it would have got me into a lot of trouble."

Check out the trailer and new single "In My Head" below which will serve as the first official song from his new album. The title has yet to be released. The single will be available on iTunes October 8th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment