Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Video: Kendrick Lamar Disses Meek Mill During a Show in NYC

Last night during a performance at the Williamsburg Park stage in Brooklyn, New York Kendrick Lamar fired back at Meek Mill for his “Ooh Kill Em” diss track, a direct response to Kendrick’s “Control” verse.

“I’ve been doing this shit for years…I mastered this shit,” the Compton MC said. “I have no time for irrelevant n*ggas [or] new n*ggas. There’s one n*gga in particular to realize that there’s levels to this s**t. I’m MOTHER F**Kin’ KING KENDRICK.”

Meek Mill responded via Twitter “King of what?” finishing his statement by saying “Cuz I’m the only n*gga coming thru the streets with the baddest bitch in the game on my bike…with a 100 hittaz and army tanks behind me!”

Check out the video above to watch Kendrick diss Meek Mill while performing live. I wonder where this will go from here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment