Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Part 1 of Pusha T's "My Name Is My Name" Documentary Series

While filming “Blocka” in Kingston, Jamaica Pusha T was joined by Noah Callahan-Bever of Complex magazine for a sit down interview in Part 1 of the My Name Is My Name documentary series. During the interview Pusha speaks on his relationship with Kanye West and Pharrell. He also speaks on his work as an artist and about his musical surrounding stating that he feels that is best for him to stay in his home state of Virginia:
“I live in Virginia, digest everything that comes from New York, and Atlanta and LA and all the other hubs because I personally feel it would affect my music. When are in a certain area you just become engulfed by the culture of that area. When I’m home for two or three days, the town talks, the town gossip, the town everything is what builds my music.

Pusha T’s album My Name Is My Name is set to hit store shelves and available on iTunes on October 8. Check out Part 1 of the documentary and stay tuned for Part 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment