Sunday, August 4, 2013

Newlywed Couple Stevie J & Joseline Hernandez On Cover of Hip Hop Weekly


According to several sources, the Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta star Stevie J confirms he married co-star Joseline Hernandez. This news here sets the tone for tomorrow's reunion special on VH1 that fans are anxious to see. The newlywed couple is featured on the cover of this months Hip Hop Weekly magazine with headlines "Stevie J & Joseline Married!!!"

During the interview Stevie J states:

“There’s some jealousy there but I don’t believe there’s enough to where there would be a problem. Joseline is my wife now, and Mimi is the mother of my child,” Stevie said. “Not a whole lot can be done. But I can make sure that Mimi will always be good. That’s not going to change. But I’m married now—I’m married now!”

Anxious to know more, pick up a copy of this months issue of Hip Hop Weekly and be sure to turn into VH1 tomorrow to watch the Love and Hip Hop Atlanta reunion special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment