Saturday, August 31, 2013

Drake Covers Billboard Magazine and Addresses Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse

“Im 26, I don’t know what else I could be doing better than this. I feel incredible.”  Drake makes it known that he’s in a great place in his life as he tells Billboard as he lands the cover of the magazine’s upcoming fall issue.

Drakes speaks on his upcoming junior LP, Nothing Was The Same which features his leading singles “All Me” and “Hold On We’re Going Home”.

He also takes the time to address Kendrick Lamar’s “Control” verse. “I didn’t really have anything to say about it,” Drake says. “It just sounded like an ambitious thought to me. That’s all it was. I know good and well that Kendrick’s not murdering me, at all, in any platform. So when that day presents itself, I guess we can revisit the topic.”


Be sure to lookout for this copy of Billboard Magazine this fall and Drake’s new album NWTS will be available in stores September 24th

No comments:

Post a Comment